Throne Monkey

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I was hoping that me and Mom could have some peace and quiet while we waited for Santa Claus to come. But did that happen? NO. Wouldn't just know it? The people babies came to our house and stayed for 2 days and nights. Not only do they bother me but now they bother our computer. Mom has taught them how to use our computer and they have friends on the internet that talk to them called Grover, Elmo, and Cookie Monster. I could not use the computer to talk to my internet cat friends the whole time the people babies were here because they were always on the computer.

At least none of the people babies coughed up hair balls this time. I tried to stay outside a lot but it is very cold here and I had to come in the house to get warm. I think Santa got me an early present. I asked Santa for a bunch of things and one thing was for the stupid dogs that live in the yard behind us to find another place to live. Well, those stupid dogs that lived in the yard behind us have been gone ever since the people with the fast cars and flashing lights called policemen took their big man away. I am very happy about that and so is Mom. I don't know why Mom cares about the stupid dogs that lived in the yard behind us because they did not chase her up trees, but she was really glad that they are gone somewhere else with their big man.

It must be close for time for Santa to come to our house because Mom has the nice dishes on the table. I know what is going to happen. She is going to cook too much food and all the people are going to come over and bring all the people babies. Well that's fine because I already have my spot picked out.

When the people babies finally left and I got to use the computer, I had an email from my internet cat friend Lucy who lives in the place where 2 cities look alike called Minnesota. Lucy is a very smart cat and knows how to write numbers on paper. Lucy told me that if I wanted to see Santa when he got to our house, I needed to wait by the chimney. I did not know what a chimney is so I had to text my internet cat friend Sammie. I am going to marry Sammie as soon as someone tells me what that means.

Sammie said the chimney is a whole in our house that you can't see unless you poo in the fireplace. Well, I have pooed in the fireplace a bunch of times but I did not know that big hole above the fireplace was called a chimney! I was still confused about why I needed to wait by the chimney. Was Santa going to come in and poo in our fireplace? Sammie said no, Santa does not come in the doors, he comes down the chimney. I am very glad I have internet cat friends to help me.

So now I am waiting for Santa in the right place. I just know he is going to bring me lots of cat toys and treats. Because I have been a very good cat and I am cool.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Sable, Molly, and Ink said...

Monkey, do you have a stocking? You need to have a stocking hung up next to the chimney for Santa to fill. I have one. It has a cat on it. Every Christmas Santa brings me new cat toys!

I'd rather he get rid of those dumb dogs and make my Big Girl stay at our house all of the time instead of going to her other house.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home