Throne Monkey

Monday, December 08, 2008

I am counting the days and nights until Santa Claus comes to our house. Mom does not tell me stuff about Santa Claus, but that punk Jesse from down the street said that his people kids wrote letters to Santa Claus to tell him the presents to bring. When Mom was in her new office working, I got stuff to write my letter to Santa Claus. It is hard for me to write because I do not have thumbs.

Mom and the big man were very busy last week and they were all worked up. The people nephew Anthony who goes to the place where he learns how to fight and be brave called the Army, came home and brought a girl. All the people family were happy about the people nephew Anthony's girl. The people family cooked too much food and everybody went to eat and see the people nephew and his girl.

I thought everything was very happy about the people kid Anthony and his girl. But it was not. On the day that was Saturday, all the people family and a bunch of people friends went to a party for the people nephew Anthony and his girl. The people family were very sad and they were crying. Mom was crying a lot and made her face black. I thought maybe the people family decided they did not like the people nephew Anthony and his girl any more but that was not it. Mom told me that the people nephew Anthony and his girl are getting on an airplane this week and they are going very far away to the place where people do not each other and shoot guns at each other called Iraq.

I got very sad about that too because I would not like to be in the place where people do not like each other and shoot guns at each other pcalled Iraq. Mom said that all the people family are very proud of the people nephew Anthony and his girl because they are very brave and strong to go to the place where people do not like at each and shoot guns at each other called Iraq. But the people family is sad because we will miss the people nephew Anthony and his girl while they are gone and we will worry about them because we want them to be safe.

Mom said that all the people family will go to the place where people act nice to each other for a few minutes called church and talk to God about the people kid Anthony and his girl. I do not know about the person called God, but I do know about Santa Claus. The next time Mom leaves the paper out, I will write a letter to Santa Claus about the people kid Anthony and his girl. Because I like the people kid Anthony, he is cool like me. I am a cool cat.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home