Throne Monkey

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We had Mom's internet friends at our house for a bunch of days and nights. None of my internet cat friends got to come with their Moms and I am very mad about that. I was going to poo in all the internet Mom's shoes, but one of the Moms brought me a bag of toys and I did not want her to take them away so I left their shoes alone.

The Moms cooked too much food. They stayed up past bedtme and laughed and talked. They read books and typed on their computers a lot. I like all the Moms so I took turns laying in their laps so they could pet me.

Mom sent the Big Man away while the internet Moms were here because the Moms did not want boys to bother them. I do not want boys to bother me either but Mom does not send them away for me!

After the internet Moms left, the big man came home. Mom helped him pack up the big red suitcase. I was confused because Mom is the one who packs up the big red suitcase and goes away on airplanes. But this time the big man went away.

Yes, he did and it is just me and Mom here for a bunch of days and nights. The big man went to a place very far away where people are poor and do not have enough food called Nicaragua. The big man is helping people get food. He is working to build a place where people can go to act nice to each other for a few minutes called church. Mom talks to the big man on the computer. I do not get to talk to the big man at all.

I thought it would be nice without the big man here to bother me, but I do not have anyone to bite and scratch now. Mom gets mad and says loud words I am not allowed to say if I bite and scratch her. Sometimes she gets mad and throws me in the garage. I do not like that. So I have been fighting with my new cat toys and staying out of trouble.

Mom says the big man will be home on the day that is Saturday. I was very happy about that until I found out that Mom is going to get some of the people babies before the big man gets home. Mom is taking Black Hair Girl, Black Hair Boy and Red Head Boy with her to get the big man from the airplane. That means they will stay at our house for days and nights and I do not like that. That is not cool and I am a cool cat.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Zoe_Ali said...

I am still mad at mom for going away for so long! I still haven't had our time together and she's been home a week. I think she's sorry because she calls after me all the time to come see her. My sister, Ali, didn't care that mom was gone but she likes dad so that was fine for her. Me, I'm only for mom and the smaller kid in the house. Anyway, I hope you had good times with my mom and all the other moms! Maybe one of these days mom will take us on a trip with her too!

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home