Throne Monkey

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I thought me and Mom would have a good time all week with the Big Man gone away to the place where people are very poor and do not have enough food called Nicaragua. But NO! What did Mom do the very first day? She went to the place where people sing sad songs and cry in their drinks call Nashville to see Pretty Girl. Mom left me some food and water on the porch with the screen around it so the grey cat can't get in but it was very cold and my water turned to ice. I was so mad about that. I had to go to the little house in the backyard called the guest house and asked the nice lady to give me some water.

It has been very cold at our house and Mom does not like that. One day we got up and there was white ice all over our yard called snow. We did not like that. When we have white ice called snow on our road, Mom cannot put on her white shoes with laces and run away and then she gets grouchy and worked up. I cannot dig a hole to poo in when we have white ice called snow and I get grouch and worked up about that. I thought about pooing in the big man's shoes but then Mom would find it and clean it up and she would get very mad at me and throw me out in the garage and not let me back in.

I have been staying the house a lot and fighting with my new cat toys. I have to go out for a few minutes to poo but then I come right back in and lay by the nice hole in the floor that blows out hot air. That makes me warm. I asked Mom to lay in the floor with me by the nice hole with hot air but she is too busy working in her new office and eating all the candy on the table in the living room. I told her she should leave some of that candy for the big man but she does not listen to me. Sometimes Mom is not cool. I am always a cool cat.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Corianne said...

Ack! White stuff!

You poor thing, Monkey! If your mom doesn't start treating you better, you can come live with Frankie. ;)

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home